ONE DAY COURSE TEACHING YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO RUN YOUR OWN CLEANING BUSINESS
CALL TODAY FOR A PROSPECTUS 0203 292 0685
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
The cleaning sector is challenging and involves hard work and determination, but it can be very profitable. We will teach you:
• To be organised and enable the tools provided to manage the required multi tasking in a cleaning business
• How to communicate effectively with others at all levels, to build and retain your customer base and resolve conflict through meaningful customer services
• To understand how to price a job, understanding your cash flow position, VAT, Taxes & CIS
• Stock Management, and how to get the best price, payment terms and storage
• How to recruit, manage your staff, and the difference between self employment and PAYE
• Operations and logistics - having a process in place to manage clients and cleaners
• How to brand your business and develop a marketing plan for your chosen cleaning model, which could be domestic, commercial, contract cleaning, kitchen cleaning, After Build and construction cleaning . This list can be exhaustive
• Due diligence and keeping up to date on employment and procurement for employing staff, engaging contract for services, health & safety, risk assessments & method statement.
• To qualify for accreditations and professional bodies that are expected of a professional cleaning company, as you could be liable for penalties, and it could result in losing a client one way or another.
• About Insurance cover, and what is required of you depending on your type of cleaning services
We provide you with samples of all our forms, agreements, records, information booklets, presentations, telephone scripts and marketing materials etc. You are free to copy and customise these for your agency only. Nothing has been left out.
This is an intense 1 day work shop that covers everything you have to do as a start up company and all you need to know to run your own cleaning business. We will give you a FREE electronic took kit with all necessary paper work, support and guidance that you will need to get your business started, and reduce the time that it would take to become operational. This will allow you to focus on increasing your customer base, and ensure that you will avoid the pitfalls of a new cleaning business.